16 Day Scottish & Irish Gold
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Reserved seats at the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo August 2 – 23 departures.
- Mill the malt, stir the mash and smell the hops on a tour of Smithwick’s Experience, telling the story of
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||GLASGOW CITY TOUR|
|2||LOCH LOMOND & INVERARAY CASTLE|
|3||Isle of Skye & Loch Ness|
|4||CULLODEN BATTLEFIELD & SHEEPDOG TRIALS|
|5||BLAIR CASTLE & WHISKY TASTING|
|6||GLAMIS CASTLE & ST ANDREWS|
|7||EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR|
|8||TITANIC BELFAST & DUN LAOGHAIRE|
|9||SEAN’S BAR & GALWAY CITY TOUR|
|10||CONNEMARA CATAMARAN CRUISE & KYELMORE ABBEY|
|11||SHEEPDOGS, CLIFFS & TRADITIONAL IRISH NIGHT|
|12||JAUNTING CAR & RING OF KERRY|
|13||BLARNEY CASTLE & TRADITIONAL MUSIC SESSION|
|14||WATERFORD WALK & KILKENNY|
|15||INDEPENDENT DAY IN DUBLIN|
|16||TOUR ENDS IN DUBLIN|