14 Day Scottish & Irish Dream
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 2 – 23 departures.
- Sample a “wee dram” as you
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Glasgow City Tour|
|2||Loch Lomond Cruise & Inveraray Castle|
|3||Isle of Skye & Loch Ness|
|4||Culloden Battlefield & Sheepdog Trials|
|5||Blair Castle & Whisky Tasting|
|6||Glamis Castle & St Andrews|
|7||Edinburgh Castle & City Tour|
|8||Titanic Belfast & Dublin|
|9||Dublin & Merry Ploughboy Pub|
|10||Blarney Castle & Killarney|
|11||Ring of Kerry & Skellig Experience|
|12||Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet|
|13||Dublin Extension via Galway|
|14||Tour Ends in Dublin|