12 Day Scottish Isles & Glens
Feeling adventurous? Explore Scotland’s traditional culture along its gorgeous coastline and remote islands.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 1 – 15 departures.
- Explore the fascinating heritage of Orkney – the Ring of Brodgar and the village of Skara Brae date back to Neolithic times and are among the
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Glasgow & Bagpipes|
|2||Isle of Bute & Mount Stuart House|
|3||Loch Lomond & Eilean Donan Castle|
|4||Isle of Skye & Dunvegan Castle|
|5||Inverewe Gardens & Ullapool|
|6||Highland Scenery & Orkney|
|7||Orkney Sights & Skara Brae|
|8||Dunrobin Castle & Inverness|
|9||Urquhart Castle & Culloden Battlefield|
|10||Sheep Herding & Whisky Tasting|
|11||Edinburgh Castle & Traditional Scottish Dinner|
|12||Tour Ends In Edinburgh|