11 Day Taste Of Scotland & Ireland
Can’t decide between Ireland and Scotland for your next vacation? Combine a visit to both! A tour exploring both of these beautiful countries is a wonderful way to explore the historic and cultural ties between them.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 4 – 25 departures.
- Enjoy farm life as you sample freshly baked
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|2||Loch Lomond & Loch Ness Cruise|
|3||Whisky Tasting & St Andrews|
|4||Edinburgh Castle & City Tour|
|5||Ferry to Ireland & Titanic Belfast|
|6||Dublin Sightseeing & Canal Dinner Cruise|
|7||Farmhouse Tea with Sheepdog Demonstration & Blarney Castle|
|8||Ring of Kerry & Skellig Experience|
|9||Cliffs of Moher & Medieval Castle Banquet|
|10||Galway & Clonmacnoise|
|11||Tour Ends in Dublin|