10 Day Irish Legends Self-Drive
A mythic journey through the Emerald Isle
Explore hidden gems along with tried-and-true favorites on this self-drive adventure. Begin with a stay in a beautiful Georgian mansion, visit medieval Kilkenny, friendly Killarney, and buzzing Galway.
• Irish Night in The Abbey Tavern
• Dublin Bus Tour
• Dublin Sightseeing
• Irish National Stud & Gardens
• Cliffs of Moher
• Aran Islands
• Cobh Heritage Centre
• Sean's Bar in Athlone
• Dunbrody Famine Ship
• Dunboyne Castle Hotel
• Newpark Hotel
• Killarney Towers Hotel
• Salthill Hotel
• Radisson Blu Royal Hotel - Dublin
- Bucket List
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
CIE Tours is your travel expert to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Their excellent reputation for delivering unparalleled vacations is based on the warmest of welcomes from knowledgeable local guides, unique itineraries and authentic experiences. And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – every experience and many meals are included in one up-front price, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras along the way.
Five reasons why travelers love CIE Tours:
1. Expertise. CIE Tours leverages 90+ years of experience and long-standing supplier partnerships to create distinctive and memorable travel experiences for guests.
2. Breadth and depth. With more than 60 guided and independent vacation itineraries in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, Iceland and Italy to choose from - plus unlimited options to customize – our portfolio features the places you most want to visit and the travel style that makes your vacation uniquely yours.
3. Authenticity. They will immerse you in local culture where you’ll meet the people and explore the places you’ve dreamed about visiting. With CIE Tours, you’ll check off all the sights on your “must-see” list, hear the history and legends from our guides, and visit the hidden gems that only the locals know.
4. Deep, local knowledge. CIE Tours’ expert local guides and drivers love sharing their personal knowledge of each destination. They make the trip especially memorable and enlightening for guests, with backstories and insights that simply can’t be gleaned from a book.
5. All-In Inclusive Advantage. Every attraction on a CIE Tours itinerary is included in your up-front price, so your tour director is focused on showing you the destination and ensuring that your vacation is everything you’d imagined it would be.
|2||Irish National Stud | Kilkenny|
|3||House of Waterford Crystal | Dunbrody Famine Ship|
|4||Cobh Heritage Centre | Blarney Castle|
|5||Killarney | Dingle Peninsula|
|6||Cliffs of Moher | Galway|
|7||Aran Islands | Dun Aengus Fort|
|8||Sean's Bar | Abbey Tavern|
|10||Tour Ends in dublin|